(Two main dishes and ‘all the trimmings’.)
- Turkey, filled with cranberry, lemon and herb stuffing. (Gluten/Wheat celery sulphates)
- Slow-cooked beef ragu – (Sulphates Celery) GF
- Lemon thyme and garlic marinated chicken, jus – Halal – GF
- Cajun spiced salmon with roasted ratatouille and capsicum sauce – (Fish sulphates)– GF
- Grilled aubergine filled with chestnut and lentils Vegan – GF
- Forest mushroom stroganoff flavoured with smoked paprika and mustard Vegan – GF
*We recommend the traditional turkey main and one of the vegan mains to accommodate most diets.
‘All the trimmings’; pigs in blankets, roasted root vegetables (carrots, parsnips, celeriac and swede), sarladaise roasted potatoes, Brussel sprouts, Braised red cabbage with apples and sultanas, gravy and cranberry sauce. (Gluten/wheat celery sulphates).
*More options available on request.